- International mobile/cards payment consultant, recognized expert in the industry, creator of growth strategies for new and existing markets with more than 20 years’ experience consulting to cards and payment companies.
- Specializes in retail financial services, mobile payments, credit cards, technology strategy and business model development.
- Through work in fifteen countries, advised issuers, acquirers, networks and processors on product direction and competitive positioning, delivering millions of dollars in new revenue or operating cost savings.
- As Co-chair US Payments Forum Mobile and Contactless Payments Working Committee, member US Federal Reserve Faster Payments Taskforce, co-founder of NYPAY and through frequent keynote speaking and writing, recognized for insights on the future of retail payments.
- Featured expert on NPR Marketplace.
- Payments expert with over 25 years of experience in all parts of the payments world: merchants, issuers, networks, and processors.
- Roles have included strategy, marketing, new products, sales, operations and finance at Bank of America Merchant Services, MasterCard Worldwide, American Express, and Neu Europa, a German investment firm.
- Consultant to firms from startups to large multi-nationals.
- Recent work includes product strategy, acquiring improvement, mobile commerce and technology assessment.
- President of NYPAY, a NYC-based organization where payment leaders and Fintech innovators meet to learn and network.
- Writes regularly for industry publications including American Banker and Mobile Payments Today.
- Seasoned payments expert with over 20 years in the payments industry
- Respected thought-leader with in-depth understanding of technology and regulatory impacts on traditional and emerging payments including networks, issuers, acquirers and new entrants; co-authored over 100+ analyses for investors as part of equity research team at Sanford Bernstein.
- Consulting engagements include market analysis and segmentation, card program strategy and assessment, RFP management, strategic work-stream leadership and implementation across issuers, retailers, retail banks and other payments players.
- Past corporate roles at American Express and MasterCard include strategy development and implementation, sales/account management, product sales and development.
- NYPAY Board Member, US Federal Reserve Faster Payments Task Force Member including participation in the Interoperability Working Group